Group Comptroller and NetSuite Expert
Type of Job
18 January 2022, 4:00:00 pm
About the job
The hire is going to be managerial level responsible for implementing and running NetSuite. The hire will effectively be the Group Comptroller who will oversee the whole accounting processes for the parent company and all its subsidiaries. The hire will maximize the use of NetSuite and the preparation of financial reports – IFRS and all compliance reporting in all territories.
The hire preferably is no more than 35 years old and wiling to relocate, initially to Cambodia, and subsequently to any country in Asia, when required.
• Spearhead NetSuite implementation (the Company has hired JCurve Solutions Limited to help with NetSuite implementation, but we want an internal expert/champion as well);
• Spearhead the preparation and documentation of the Group Accounting System, policies and procedures and relevant internal controls;
• Setting up NetSuite and ensuring that Chart of Account is correctly designed and implemented;
• Design and preparation of automated reports including automated consolidation of accounts;
• Migration of accounting records from Xero to NetSuite;
• Finance/accounting rep in the integration of NetSuite and the Group’s main operating platform (Tech team will be responsible for integration);
• Run/operate NetSuite on a daily basis.
Application and CV must be sent to Alan Dy at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
· NetSuite Certified
· Experience in implementation and operation of NetSuite required
The Prospective Employer
The employer is a startup Group of companies that combines its internally developed FinTech and RegTech deliver seamless financial and other services to among others, merchants, financial institutions, merchants, and consumers.
See link below for Group Website. https://clik.asia/#teams
The hire will initially be through the Group’s Cambodian.
Phnom Penh, Cambodia